Experienced Representation Tailored Specifically To Your Needs
At The Law Offices of Dale R. Bruder, our aggressive representation of your needs is positively tempered by the wisdom of over 35 years of skill and experience in assisting clients in protecting their legal rights at a reasonable cost. We are conveniently located across the street from the Tulare County Courthouse in Visalia, California.
Legal Assistance For Your Family’s Concerns
Our experienced lawyer has the practice history and knowledge that offers you the confidence and experienced representation that you need in:
- Family law: Representation in many family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support and adoption
- Divorce: Our staff assists with all aspects of a divorce, such as the division of assets, division of marital debt, child custody and visitation, child support and, where relevant, domestic violence restraining orders
- Wills & trusts: Full estate planning services, including wills and trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives, and probate and estate administration
- Real estate: Guidance through the sale or purchase of a home or commercial real estate, including the analysis and drafting of leases, purchase agreements, disclosure statements and title reports. Homeowner association (HOA) disputes, rental property management issues, and real property boundary and land use disputes are handled on a daily basis
- Business law: Incorporation, partnership formation, LLC formation, drafting internal administrative documents and business litigation, including contract disputes and sexual harassment claims
As legal counsel for numerous families, the Tulare County Association of Realtors and local businesses, our founding attorney has the practical experience that you want and the diligence you deserve for your legal needs.
Contact us through our easy online form or call 559-733-3727 to discuss your legal concerns with our experienced attorney.